v0.33.1 Change Log
- Added support for gender preference setting-based text switching in Mission encounters.
- Added functionality for updating encounter portrait images based on selected solutions (ie, stripping down).
- Added support for Mission reward type: Impersonation Skill Bonus. This is a new fourth factor used when calculating overall impersonation skill, and is not capped like the previous categories (although total skill is still capped at 100%).
- Added functionality for non-climax Department scene backgrounds.
- Watch Station Main Encounter 1 updated for gender preferences and portrait swaps.
- Watch Station Secondary Encounters 1 and 2 updated to include rewards.
- New Watch Station-based randomized mission encounters: two minor and one main encounter.
- Roth Department Scene 5 added to Scenes and Gallery.
- Harian and Schen Specialist backgrounds now pulling duty as Department visit backgrounds.
- Celopi Department background added to Scenes and Gallery.
- TTS dialogue cannot be interrupted once begun. May have issues if triggered on multiple screens at once. TTS support is 64-bit Windows only.
- WebGL Issues: Be warned that save game data in WebGL mode is less permanent than PC standalone. May also be more prone to memory and other issues.